Đan ống nhỏ icord bằng hai màu trắng xen đỏ trên kim đan hai đầu, uốn tí tẹo là ra cây kẹo Giáng sinh, yêu nhỉ 😛 Kẹo này ăn quanh năm suốt tháng không mòn, cứ tới Giáng sinh lại lôi ra dứ trẻ con 😛
Công thức đan:
These cute little ornaments knit up in a snap, and once you have the technique down, you can do them in as many different widths, color and stripe combinations as you want!
- Odd scraps of red and white worsted weight yarn
- 2 size 3 US (3.25 mm) double pointed knitting needles
- Pipe cleaners
- Scissors, tape measure and yarn needle
Gauge is not critical; you use a needle size much smaller than the ball band calls for in order to make the work as tight and neat as possible.
Knit the Candy Cane:
If you are unfamiliar with knitting an I-cord, this would be the time to brush up on the technique.
- Cast on 6 stitches in white, and do not turn work, instead slide back to the right side of the needle.
- Hold the pipe cleaner against the back of the work, and wrap the yarn around it at the end of each row, so that it is enclosed inside the tube.
- Row 1: K2 red, K4 white
- Row 2: K1 white, K2 red, K3 white
- Row 3: K2 white, K2 red, K2 white
- Row 4: K3 white, K2 red, K1 white
- Row 5: K4 white, K2 red
- Row 6: K1 red, K4 white, K1 red
- Repeat rows 1-6 until candy cane is about 6 inches, or desired length.
- Bind off all stitches.
- Weave in ends, trim pipe cleaner ends, and bend into candy cane shape